Thursday 22 August 2013

Sage @ The Gardens

Feeling generous on a weekday I invited my sis for lunch in Sage. I always wanted to drop by Sage year by year pass by . Finally I make it here. I been to Cilantro countless time, love their food so much 

Interior of Sage, was cool and elegant.


Here's the photo of my pretty lunch mate, before I show you all the food.

We ordered both discover lunch menu.
 


Bread as starter with basil, Parmesan and olive dip. The dip was very appetizing bread was serve hot from the oven.

Free welcome  drink, Soda mint mojito. Nice..

        Carpaccio of Hamachi 

This the starter, carpaccio of hamachi with scallop tartare and avruga caviar. This dish was made to superb. The fish was fresh enhanced by the scallop tartare and caviar.

           Duck Confit

Duck confit as starter, this dish can be made to a main on its on. The sick confit was dressed with sesame dressing. Pretty interesting compare to classic duck confit. The skin of the duck was done perfectly crispy. But I find the meat slightly dry to my liking.

    Steamed Halibut

Now comes the main dish, steamed halibut wrapped with yuba and mushroom. Overall taste was ok. I find the piece of foe grais slightly bitter. The yuba( bean curd) was quite sweet. 

            Medallion of beef

Medallion of beef is actually fillet mignon or commonly known as tenderloin. We love this dish more than the fish. The Spanish anchovy butter and the red wine really enhance the beef steaks.

       Cheese in a platter

     Praline parfait

Both dessert were good. The cheese, Robuchon and blue cheese were superb.i like the robuchon cheese more,taste pretty heavy. 
Parfait was nice too

Overall we enjoy the meal and environment alot. And the is only Rm100 nett per set meal, good bargain.

Address
Sage
Gardens Residence
Lunch 
12-3 pm 















No comments:

Post a Comment