Wednesday 17 July 2013

SBread Assam Laksa @ Gardens/ Midvalley

I've visited sbread long time ago, when they started with just charcoal bread and kaya. Am back here because my sister told me that their Assam laksa was tasty. I am a big fan of Assam laksa.


Looking at the menu, they have expended their menu vastly. From bread to noodles and rice. 


The Assam laksa smells incredibly good. Looking at the promising appearance, with loads of mint, shredded pineapples, onions and cucumber my expectation was set quite high. I would rate this a 3.5/5 bowl of Assam laksa.  The broth was aromatic enough, but I find it too sweet and sourish, lack of saltiness. And the broth is slightly too thick for my liking. Anyway if you looking for something appetizing and doesn't want to burn your wallet, this will do the job. Not the best but is good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment